Friday, April 24, 2009

Where are your manners?

There are many rude people in my company. I don't know why they are so rude. Whenever they come to my department and look for someone, they never say "Excuse me" or "sorry to disturb you a while". Instead they will straightaway ask you. "Where is XX?" or "XXX is here today?" in a very rude tone.

Of course, to these people, i will usually tell them "I don't know". Whatever they ask, i will just say i don't know. Why? Because they are rude to me therefore i am rude to them.

Not only that, whenever they bang into you, they will not apologize. Is this a culture in this company or these people have attitude problem? Can't they just open their mouth and say "sorry" ? Is it really that difficult? They will just say "Ouch" or "oops".

Hey I was the one being banged into. I should be the one saying "ouch". After that, they just act as though nothing has happened. What the hell is wrong with them? Where are their manners? None? Not that they are bunch of non-educated people but some of them have even higher position than me.

One word to describe them "RUDE"

No comments:

Post a Comment