Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Citylink Service

UPDATE: I have gotten my parcel. Hehe... Not bad...

It is already 10 something nearly 11. But why is it my parcel hasn't even reach yet? Isn't it weird? The parcel was sent yesterday from central to north. It suppose to reach in the morning but until now, there isn't any news.

I still remember my dad sent me a parcel last month using the same courier. The parcel was sent from south to north. It was even further but it reached the next day at 10.30am. The distance from south to north is shorter than central to north??

I have to make a call later around 12 plus to check with them the location of my package. I keep refreshing their shipping tracker system but no update at all. Don't tell me my package is still stuck in central? Isshh.....!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment