Wednesday, February 25, 2009

TVB Drama: The Gem Of Life

One of the TVB big production. It just ended last two weeks. Though is a big production but to me the story line is just so-so only. I felt a bit letdown after watching this drama.

82 episodes is a bit too long for me. I think it can be reduced till 40 episodes. Some of the scenes are quite boring. Maybe because they talk too much and too little action.

Not only that, i don't really like the ending. It ended to abruptly as though they are rushing to finish off the drama. It takes them 81 episodes to plot against each other but it takes only 1 episodes ( = 40 minutes ) to forgive on another.

But i did cry a few times while watching this drama. That was towards the end when their mother found out that she got Alzheimers.

Overall, I will rate this drama 3/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment