Monday, February 23, 2009

Forgive and Forget

How many of us can really forgive and forget? I admit that I can't do so. Especially the person who has hurt me is my close friend or my family. I can forgive but i can never forget. Why? The pain has already inflicted to me. His/She is your closest friend or your family member who you thought will always protect you but instead she/he hurts you. How are you able to forget ?


The pain will always be there no matter how hard i try to forget it. Unless you knock my head very hard till i lost my memory else forget it. I will never forget.


It's just like a scar. Though a wound has healed, but due to the seriousness of the wound, the mark remains there.


As a result, the closeness is not there anymore. Everything is not the same anymore. I would start to doubt that person. When she/he will hurt me again. He/she has lost his/her place in my heart forever. Yes, i can still joke and laugh around with you but the barrier is always there. I can't treat you as well as last time. Sometimes, i might even give u cold treatment or throw tantrum at you because i can't totally ignore the pain.


Do not hurt a person no matter who the person is because once you have hurt the person, the relationship will never be the same again. You can apologize for million times but the scar is forever in his/her heart.


I have hurt and i have been hurt. To me, time can never heal a wound. Time can only turn a wound into a scar.

No comments:

Post a Comment