Thursday, February 26, 2009

Skincare Review: Peach Sake Serum.

One of the products which i love most from skin food is peach sake serum. I love it bcause it can turn me from an oil barrel to normal skin texture. At least after washing my face and put on the serum, my face won't be oily anymore.

Without the serum, after washing my face, 1 hour later my face will be shiny and oily as though i have put my face into an oil pot.

In order to prove that peach sake serum is a good oil control product, i tried to walk in open air area for one whole hour. Guess what? Even though i am sweaty, but my face remain oil free except for my nose. I HATE MY OILY NOSE !.

Result, it does control the production of oil from my face for a long period of time regardless of where I am. So i am no more an oil barrel. hehe...

Unfortunately, this is just a temporary effect. It doesn't seem to improve my skin texture. If I do not put on the serum, i am turning into an oily meatball again.

No comments:

Post a Comment