Friday, February 27, 2009

Importance Of A Camera

Now i know the importance of bringing a camera around when you go out. Whenever anything happened, you can just snap a photo as an evidence. I regret for not bringing camera around. Sigh......

I should not save on camera handphone. At least anything important you can straightaway snap a photo. Today's incident is the best example. If i have brought a camera, i could have taken the photos of that idiotic fella.

His car no plate is PHH 9612 driving black colored satria neo working in RENESAS KEDAH. He gave me the phone no but he never pick up no matter how many times i called him and smsed him. I think he is dead in his office ! Tooo coward to show up. I should put a big notice in front of his office. Damn it !.

From this incident onwards, i will always bring a camera around when i go out during weekend. And maybe i will save some money to buy a camera handphone.

No comments:

Post a Comment