Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Food of My Life, EGGS

I am salivating while writing this. The food of my life, eggs.



A photo of the food of my life, EGGS .

It can be fried on its own without adding any flavoring or even cook it with other food.

It can be cooked in many different ways like scramble egg, omelette, hard-boiled eggs, half-boiled eggs or sunny-side eggs.

Or you can even try adding the raw egg into a cup of hot milo and milk and it is absolutely delicious !

And not to forget scramble eggs + ham/bacon + bread is a perfect match for breakfast. Yummy !

Nasi lemak with hard-boiled egg is match made in heaven.

Maggi mee /Fried mee / mee hoon / koay teow tastes even better with a sunny side egg.

I can say life is meaningless without eggs. ( I am serious ! ). Eggs have colored my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment