Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Mama, I MISS U

I know she won't be reading this because she does not know to surf the net. This post is dedicated to her.

Dear Mama,

I miss you a lot. It has been some time since i saw you. I have been staying in other states since 6 years ago. You are at south and i am at north. How i wish i could hug you now.

I miss the days when you touched my head. I miss the days when i slept in the same room as you. I miss the days when you console me when i was depressed. We have so many things to talk about last time.

Both of us like to watch singapore dramas a lot and we would discuss about them. Until now, i still love to watch. Whenever i watch a singapore drama, i will think about you. How i wish you could be here with me to discuss the story lines.

But now, due to the distance, we have grown quite apart. I seldom call not because i do not want to talk to you but i do not how to express myself on the phone. Plus, i do not want to make you worry. I know you will be worry about me when you heard that i am unhappy or sad. I do not know how to hide my feelings. The moment i hear your voice, i feel like pouring out my sadness to you.

But at times you did not understand how i felt and we started to have an argument on the phone. In order not to make you feel sad or worry, i decided not to call you. Even if i call, the conversation will be very short. I know you have many things to talk to me and have many things to ask me.

I could not answer some of your questions because i do not want to make you worry. It will only make you feel sad and worry. As your daughter, i should not worry you with my problems. Please, let me solve them myself.

Sorry for being such a bad daughter.

Mama, no one can ever take your place in my heart. You are always the greatest.

Mama, I love you !

No comments:

Post a Comment