Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Don't Stand In My Way !

What i hate most whether in working area or public area is a bunch of people stand in my way. I don't understand why do they need to stand at the area where there are many people walking by like walkway, escalator area, doorway or even around the toilet area. If these bunch of people really need to talk, please look for a more suitable place to talk or hold your discussion. Isn't it more conducive?

Some are sensitive enough. They will immediately move to other area when they realised that they have block other people's way. But some are so dumb that even you say excuse me they also won't budge. Until you have to say loudly " EXCUUUUUUUUSE !" or even pat one of the members' shoulder. Some will apologize. Some will glare at you as though you have offended them. Apalah ! You block my way yet you dare to glare at me. So rude !.

This happened to me yesterday in the office. A bunch of staffs talking in the toilet. The toilet is already very small and very squeezy. Yet, they can stand in the toilet at the walkway talking. I was about to pee in my pants yet you block my way !. URGH !... Toilet is the smelliest place of all and yet they choose to talk in there. Don't tell me they like to inhale the smell of the ammonia made by urine and the smell of the faeces? YUCKS !. Maybe to some people are aromatic. Who knows ?.

So, Please don't stand in my way !.

No comments:

Post a Comment