Thursday, February 19, 2009

Chatter Box Award Goes To...

Mr. X !. Yes, He is none other than my colleague.

I really salute him because he can non-stop. I really mean non-stop unless no one is talking to him. He can talk to anyone on any topics. The moment someone walks into our department, he will definitely strike a conversation with him/her regardless of age and race. He will not let anyone off without talking to him first.

How did he do that? I am really wondering. He can talk for hours until the person who is talking to him decided to end the conversation. I think because he/she is too thirsty to go on. So it's better to surrender now or never. No one can ever beat him in talking. Not even a lawyer.

I still remember the was a time when the colleagues in my department were on leave for a week including me. He was the only one in the office. The moment i reached my department the following week, he said, "It was a terrible week for me because none of you was in the office. I have no one to talk to." I was a bit stunned. I don't know how to answer him. The only answer i gave him was " Oh, really ? "

Isn't it good to be alone in the office?. No one is here to disturb you. You can quickly finish your work and go home on time. Doesn't he has anything to do?

If one day, he were the only human living in this earth, I think he would start talking to the animals. It's time for him to learn animal language. HAHAHA.... !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment