Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I Hate Streamyx

I hate streamyx broadband. I have paid RM66 per month yet the connection which i get isn't worth RM66 that much. Whenever i start my router, it takes at least 5 minutes for me to connect. Then it takes years for me to load a page. Can you imagine if i open a few sites at a same time. It's really a waste of time sitting there waiting for the page to load. Not only that, sometimes you need to refresh the page for a few times before the page finally load. It's really frustrating.

Even i load the Streamyx site is also slow. What the Heck ?!

Not only that, my connection is easily disconnected. Argh ! I already taken a few minutes to start my router and not even half an hour later, the connection is disconnected. I need to restart and wait for another 5 minutes. It's damn frustrating !.

After wasting an hour in front of the computer refreshing and loading the pages and restarting my router, i decided to give up.

I pay RM66 per month but i use less than an hour a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment