Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Feng Shui

Have you ever come across in this situation where everyone is doing well whether in business, career and family but you are the only odd one who face all kinds of problem whether in your career or in your family.

Whenever this happen to me, the first thing that come into my mind is fengshui. I would start thinking is it something wrong with the fengshui of my house that cause the bad luck. So i would start surfing the net looking for answer and even come to the extend look for fengshui master.

Ok, then i start rearrange the furniture in my house according to the instruction given by the fengshui master. Buy some auspiscious ornaments and put around the house hoping that good luck will come to your way.

So what is the result after all the arrangement and adding a few ornaments at home? Still the same. I am still stuck and lost. No any better nor any worse.

So conclusion, should i still believe in fengshui. I am not sure too. Maybe because i have too much bad energy or negative energy in me that not even fengshui can help me. :(..

So in the end, i just let it be.... -_- . Maybe i should just buy a new house and try my luck again.

No comments:

Post a Comment