Sunday, October 2, 2011

Mozzies go away !

Finally i have found a good solution to keep the mozzies away from me. It feels so good without any mozzies stinging me all night.

What did i use? Mosquito Repellent Patch. Yes you heard it right. Patches which is made of citronella ( lemongrass ) oil. It smells good to me too !. I bought it last time because i wanted to sell it online. Before selling them, i use it myself to teach on its efficiency to keep mozzies away from me.

It's really effective. I just stick one on my clothes and i am mozzies bite free !!!! I am selling it at very cheapo price but i know some people are even more cheapo than me. Even only a few dollars also feel expensive and ask for discount. So may mozzies bite you more !

Looking for chemical free mosquito repellent. Use this ! It can last as long as 12 hours.

You can buy from me at the price of RM2.80 and get 1 free if you buy 5 packs. Go to this link
http://irresistiblycheap.blogspot.com/2011/09/mosquito-repellent-patch.html

Yeah, i am advertising my own products but the review is for real. I can even show you how many mozzies bites i have on my thigh :( before i use the patch on myself. Last time i only use this patch on my Little Rascal. But i can't stand the mozzies bite anymore. So better use on myself before my legs turn polka dot legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment