Sunday, October 16, 2011

I’m Into Cooking

I am into cooking now. Thanks to the new non-stick pan which i just bought recently. I bought a Tefal non-stick pan at 50% discount. It’s really worth it.

I always wanted a non-stick pan but thanks to the high price especially for well-known brands, i decided not to buy every time i pass by the cookery section in the departmental store.

As i need to cook for Little Rascal now, i desperately need a non-stick pan. So i went to search around for a cheapo non-stick pans. I was so happy when I saw Tefal non-stick pan with 50% discount at Parkson. I quickly grab one. Open-mouthed smile

Original price RM110++ and now i bought it at the price of RM50++!  If anyone wants to buy it, go to Parkson now before it’s too late as they are having discount due to Deepavali is coming soon. If you ask me whether is it worth it, my answer would be YES! It’s because Tefal is an expensive brand.

Now I’m one happy woman. So ever willing to cook now.. In love

No comments:

Post a Comment