Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Avalon Biotin B-Complex Hair Thickening Shampoo

I have put a lot of hope in this shampoo. I always wanted to have thicker and fuller hair and i thought i have found a shampoo which meets my criteria but…. hai…another disappointment.

After using it for 2 weeks, i don’t see any different to my hair. It’s still the same. It doesn’t thicken my hair nor make my hair fuller. It’s just another normal shampoo.

It doesn’t come cheap too. I bought it at the price of RM50++ and i don’t get the result i want. Waste of money again.

Can anyone tell me, which shampoo can make my hair looks thicker and fuller? Or there is no such shampoo?

I still left a lot for this shampoo and i hope to finish it quickly so that i can purchase other brand of shampoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment