Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I Hate China Post Air Mail

I really hate China Post Air Mail. I hate it because first you able to see the tracking info, next the tracking info is gone ! Poof ! just like that. Isn’t it sickening? Steaming mad

I have been tracking for a parcel. I was so happy when i saw it in the tracking system, but the next day, the info was gone ! totally gone ! No record found ! Surprised smile

I called to Pos Malaysia hoping that it has reached Malaysia but no record is found. Argh…I really hate it. Why am i always so unlucky? Don’t tell me i need to dispute again? this is the second time i will be disputing on another seller. Luckily, there is 32 days more to go before i need to dispute him.

I think this is the last time i will be buying from that website. I hate to dispute all the time. What the heck ?!

Hopefully, the parcel will reappear like the other time when i thought the parcel was gone but it came to me miraculously. But i am so stupid enough to refund USD20 to her. I should have just kept quiet because after looking at the products, the products don’t worth that price at all. I am damn stupid !!Crying

Hopefully, this time round the item will reappear. Else i am going to dispute again and this time i am asking for full payment. Since no record can be found in the database of the china post air mail.

And I promise myself i won’t return even a single cent even if i got the item because being kind will not begets any kindness in the end. Like for the first time, the seller ask me to revise the feedback. I do so, but she copy and paste mine and leave it as a feedback to me. I am not able to do anything nor change the feedback. I feel like an idiotic. Once bitten twice shy. I won’t be so silly again to be treated like an idiot. When i ask her about it, she said she couldn’t do anything with the feedback and yet i am so kind to return the USD20 to her. I would say, ask her to go to hell.

Arrghhhh… where is my parcel again?? Stupid china post air mail !

No comments:

Post a Comment