Thursday, October 27, 2011

Losing a parcel

I think I’m losing my parcel. It has been around 10 days yet i have not received my parcel from US. I am using USPS Priority Mail but there is no valid tracking no. for me to trace it online. It has been in the same status since the day i trace it at USPS.com.

As far as i know, tracking no. starting with LJ for USPS is not traceable. I bought 4 shampoos altogether and i am losing my items. I am not sure whether it’s lost in Malaysia or lost in US. Arghh…

If by next week I do not receive it, i will have to ask the seller again. I hate it when this kind of thing happens. Definitely the seller will be unhappy and offended if he/she really send it out.

Hopefully by next week i will be able to receive it. Else, i will treat it as lost and i am losing USD24.99. Damn it !Crying faceSteaming mad

No comments:

Post a Comment