Thursday, October 20, 2011

Limited baby Food in Malaysia

Sad to say, there are so limited no. of baby food in Malaysia especially finger food. I am not sure why. I want Gerber, no Gerber. I want Organix, only limited flavour only. Or i can say, i only found 1 flavour in Cold Storage.

When i want to buy online, they don’t ship to Malaysia. What the heck? Why can’t they import more baby finger food? Plus, why don’t they ship to Malaysia? They ship to anywhere except Malaysia. Why? It seems like other countries hate Malaysia. They don’t want to deal with Malaysian. Then please don’t use the sentence “we ship to worldwide”. It’s so misleading. Or you can just write there “we ship to anywhere, except Malaysia”. At least, you don’t give me hope and after filling in all the info,only realized that they don’t send to Malaysia. One of this website is Organix. I was so happy when they say ship to worldwide yet, Malaysia cannot be found in the dropdown list. Email them, no reply. Damn it !

Tell me, where can i find finger food. Recently, little rascal only like finger food. But i don’t know where to find good and cheap finger food for her. Disappointed smile

No comments:

Post a Comment