Monday, October 31, 2011

I wasted RM3.50!

I am very very angry with the Pos Express envelope. I used RM3 to send out some ovulation strips and my items were bounced back to me! Now i have to waste another RM3.50 for Pos Express envelope to resend the item to my customer. I can’t possibly ask them to pay for it again as it was my fault to use RM3 envelope at the first place. Should have asked another RM0.50 so that i could buy RM3.50 envelope instead of RM3.

Actually, it’s not my fault. It’s his fault. He didn’t arrange the strips properly into the Pos Express. All he did was chucking everything into the envelope!. This is totally wrong!Surprised smile

It’s waste of time and money to resend as this items overall only cost RM19 and i have lost RM3.50 due to it.

Now I am thinking, should i continue with my business? My business not good at all. Arghhh… God please help me !

No comments:

Post a Comment