Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Active K+ Floral Cleansing Milk

I have very oily skin. So, I am very picky towards the cleansing foam which i use on my face. Most of the cleansing which i use either make my skin very dry and more acnes pop up. One of it is Neutrogena deep cleansing foam. Disappointed with it.

But Active K+ Floral Cleansing Milk does what it say.

  • Effectively remove dirt and impurities from your skin.
  • Rinses off easily without leaving the skin feeling oily.
  • Maintain the natural moisture balance.
  • Skin becomes smooth, supple and soft.

Usually the cleansing milk which i use either make my face oilier or either that i don’t feel clean at all. Even though Active K+ Floral cleansing Milk doesn’t give me squeaky clean like Neutrogena deep cleansing foam, but it able to remove the excess oil on my face.

I am selling it at my blogshop www.irresistiblycheap.blogspot.com at much cheaper price than retail price because i am able to get it cheap. But too bad, it’s out of stock at this moment. I will definitely restock because it’s good!

I will give it 4 stars out of 5 stars. It lacks of 1 star from me due to its unattractive packaging. Smile with tongue out

No comments:

Post a Comment