Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I hate Peekaboo

Peekaboo is a baby store in Penang. I would say that i hate to buy things from them. Their customer service really sucks. And they never reply your email especially when you ask about certain products. I still remember that i ask them whether they have a particular carseat. I asked them if they have, then reserve for me. But they never reply my email. So i bought the carseat from mothercare since mothercare also sell it but the price is a bit more. Who knows a few days later, i when to their website and i saw that they have the carseat.

This really pissed me off ! you have the carseat yet you don't want to sell it to me. Not for sale? Save it for your own use? Then, that's great ! i wish that no one will buy from your shop then.

Not only that, you can't buy online and collect from their shop. They will charge you "shipping" fees. Funny isn't it? Other online store with brick and mortar store do encourage self-collection yet they discourage and expect you to pay for the shipping fees unless u buy more than RM180. I am not sure whether RM180 still valid or not.

Besides that, their employees are always black face. We are customers not your enemy. You don't have to show your black face to us. Regardless you go to the I-Avenue on or the burma road one, their customer service suck. When i went to baby fair and walked pass their store, their employees are always black face. This really irks me.

That's the reason why i would rather pay for shipping fees and buy from other online stores located in other state then buying from them. At least other online stores, their customer service are not so bad. They do reply your email and some even call you to clarify the shipping and so on. This is what we want isn't it?











No comments:

Post a Comment