Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Neutrogena Anti-Residue Shampoo

Now i understand why everyone who uses this shampoo raves about it. I love this shampoo to bits after using it.

After reading the reviews about this shampoo, i was quite curious about it so I bought this shampoo to try it out myself. I bought 4 bottles to save on shipping.

After using it, my hair is very soft and light. It really does what it say on the packaging. It really removes all the residue on my hair. As my hair is very oily and limp, most of the shampoos which i use only last me at most 3 hours and after that my hair will be oily again but this Neutrogena shampoo makes my hair soft and not oily at all for at least 12 hours++. This is what i love about this shampoo. I do not need to bathe twice a day after using it!.

As i have bought 4 bottles, therefore i intend to sell the other 3 bottles away. Frankly speaking, i wish to earn some side income therefore i sell few bottles away. After all, i am a SAHM at this moment, so i am financially tight too.

This shampoo cannot be found in Malaysia anymore. So anyone of you who is interested in this shampoo, you can buy from me at RM38 per bottle for 6oz/175ml. Please hop over to http://irresistiblycheap.blogspot.com/2011/10/neutrogena-anti-residue-shampoo.html

Thank you !

No comments:

Post a Comment