Thursday, March 12, 2009

Rain Rain Go Away

Rain Rain Go Away,
Come again another day,
Ms. Meatball want to go home.

Yes, it's about time to go home but the sky is getting darker and darker. What's more i am not driving today. :o(

Riceball is driving today but he had forgotten to bring an umbrella with him. Hopefully, he can walk to his car before it starts to rain. I always need to push him go home else i think he can even rot in his office.

It only takes me 15 minutes to reach his office yet he needs to take 30 minutes to come to my office. By the way, it only takes 15 minutes to reach his office from my office. Weird isn't it? He really likes to take his own sweet time to come and fetch me. :o(

I can't go home too late tonight because i still need to get up early tomorrow morning due to his meeting. :o(

Now i am praying that it will not rain until we reach home safely.

No comments:

Post a Comment