Monday, March 16, 2009

I smell Insecticides !

Some of the perfumes in the market does smell very nice and sweet which make you want to go near to that person who wears it.

But there are also some perfumes which smell like insecticides. It really put you off. It is damn overpowering which make you feel suffocated when you walk near to the wearers. I do not call this kind of smell 'perfume' but i call it 'insecticide'. It really smell so bad that it makes me keep sneezing.

Unfortunely, many people in my office are wearing insecticides to work. And these people are more from lower class workers. (Sorry, if i have offended any of you but it's true). From the smell of the perfume, I am definitely sure the perfume which they use are not branded ones but cheapo ones.

Worse thing is, they are not putting a few dab on their neck, wrist, but it seems like they are putting half or whole bottle of the perfume. Whenever they are in the same place with me, it makes me want to sneeze and have bad headache. It's totally unbearable!!

If you think that you smell bad, why don't take a bath before going to work? Why make others suffer with you? So inconsiderate! If they really want to put perfume, can't they choose those better quality perfume or have lighter smell?

If only i could ban them from using it....

No comments:

Post a Comment