Thursday, March 12, 2009

Phone Line Goes Dead

Latest Update: There is nothing wrong with the phone line now but something is wrong with my streamyx. The internet connection is damn SLOW !!!

UPDATE: I have tried to call that TM customer service at least 3 times but no one is picking up the phone. damn it !

Yeah, there is no dial tone on my phone. It started since yesterday afternoon. What the heck !. I tried to call TM customer service this morning but no one was there to pick up my phone call. It was already 8 am ++ when i call them. Don't tell me they have not started working.

I am not sure what is wrong with my phone line. I have checked that i have paid half of the bill. I don't pay full amount because their service is bad. After the stolen cable incident, i have no confident in them anymore. It took me nearly 2 months to solve the problem after many complaints. Do you know what type of excuse they gave me? They do not have the stock for new cable to replace the stolen one. What the heck ? !!! TM is the only company which provides fixed phone line and broadband yet they say no stock?!.

Even if they want to cut off my line for only pay half of the bill, they should at least give me a warning or send a red letter to me.

I am going to kill TM!

No comments:

Post a Comment