Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Little Nyonya

Little Nyonya, one of the famous drama in Singapore. At last, i have finished watching it after watching for a week. I think the main purpose of this drama is to potray the Peranakan culture to us.

But too bad, i can't remember much about it except for their delicious nyonya dishes and kuih.
:oÞ. It also makes me want to go to Malacca to see the museum.

I won't say it is the best drama, but i do like this show. It does give me after-movie-effect. Until now i still feel sad when i think about the drama plot. I feel sad when i know that the leading actress and actor was not together after going through so much.

I do not like the ending though. I feel that they ended it too abruptly. Not a proper ending to me.

Overall, it worth a watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment