Monday, March 16, 2009

I Am Lost & Angry

I feel so lost recently. I feel so lifeless and lost that i don't know where i am heading to. Most of the things that i planned and worked for last year did not achieve at all. It's really a disappointment to me.

It shows that i have no achievement no matter how hard i work for. Therefore, i have given up all hopes and plans. I makes me so lost now. I don't know what i am targetting this year. Even if i have targets, will i be able to achieve? It seems like i am always face with disappointment.

Let me take my study for example. I worked hard last year to complete my research and able to hand in on time. But what do i get in return? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Until now, i do not have any news about my work. When will i be VIVA? When will i be able to graduate? Will i be graduating this year? All these questions make me very depressing. It's not like i did not work hard for it.

I feel so angry at time. I feel so angry why do these people do not take me seriously. It makes me feel that what i have worked hard for all these while has gone to waste. I want to give up. I want to have I-don-care attitude, but i can't. It is unfair for me. I pay for my school fees. I worked for it. Yet, there is nothing can do now except wait. WAIT WAIT WAIT.

How long do i need to wait?!!!!

At least let me know whether can my work make it to VIVA? Can i graduate?

DAMN IT !

No comments:

Post a Comment