Monday, March 23, 2009

I am in deep trouble

UPDATE: Pheww!!!!... Nothing happened. It can go through. Thank GOD !

Yes, i am in deep trouble today. I might lose Rm100 today for nothing. I have accidentally keyed in the wrong stupid contract no for the PTPTN. damn it !.

Though the ID no is correct but i am afraid it couldn't go through due to the wrong contract no. SHIT !. What the hell am i doing recently? I keep making mistakes. I am in trance....

If it can't go through, i have to fork out another RM100 to replace it. That means i am losing RM100. I think if riceball read this, he is going to kill me for making such a stupid mistakes.

I am given the responsibility to pay the monthly bills yet i make such a stupid mistake. I should be scolded. I should be punished.

Now, i am another RM100 poorer.

Pray hard that the RM100 can go through. Else, i am going to kill myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment