Friday, March 27, 2009

I Feel Depressed

I feel very depressed recently over every little things. I feel very unhappy and sad all the time now.

In the office, i try to hide my feelings. I do not want to let others see how sad i feel or how sad i look. Not only that, i don't feel like working at all. I feel working hours are too long. I feel very uneasy sitting in the office. I feel so alone....

After working hours, i just feel like staying at home. I rather stare at the television. I rather sit in the living room alone and quietly without anyone disturbing me.

I don't feel like getting near to anyone. Not even my closest kin. In fact, i hate my surroundings. I hate everything and everyone around me now. I just feel very uneasy with anyone now. I just want to be left alone.

This is really not like me. I just feel depressed. I feel so pessimistics. I feel that i don't do anything right. I'm just like being trapped somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment