Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Selfish Pig !

Why recently so many people like to make me angry? What the hell do they want?

Every week i need to go to work extremely early for no apparent reason just because we car pool. And now want me to go home first and then fetch him home later. What the hell is it? I have no house keys. How to go home by myself.

Doesn't he know that it's going to rain soon. Plus i am terribly tired now. He can't expect me to come out again. After work, i need to rest too. I am a human. Not his dog!

Has he ever take my feelings into consideration? He only thinks about himself. Selfish pig!

Nobody cares how i feel but only care about how they feel. If i do not agree, then conflicts arise. I do have feelings too. I have my disatisfaction too. Why can't i voice out?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment