Wednesday, December 9, 2009

You Are Not Working Hard Enough

How would you feel when someone said this to you? "You have not work hard enough for it". "You do not have faith that is the reason why your wish doesn't come true". If i'm in good mood or being polite, I will just laugh it off or nod my head and walk away. If i am in bad mood, i will tell you to fuck off !...

What do you mean by not working hard enough. No faith and etc? How do you measure it? Tell me? I can't even measure it myself you can measure it for me? I salute you if you can do so.

When someone is in difficulty or facing any problem, what they need most is love and support but not wet blanket or some idiots to make a joke out of it.

I hope all these people can leave me alone. I really can't stand them at all !. Yes, you have everything you want. All your wishes come true because you work hard for it. We are not blessed and our wishes don't come true because we are lazy bunch people who have no faith in God and not work hard enough. Happy? No?

No comments:

Post a Comment