Friday, December 4, 2009

Why Me?

Have you ever asked urself this question ? "WHY ME?"

Whenever i face any problem or sadness, i will ask myself this question umpteenth times until i am too exhausted to think about it. Of all people, why must it happen to me? Why ? Why me??

I don't even know how to answer and sometimes i really hope someone can answer me that. Is it because i am a bad girl / because i am down in luck that's why it happens to me.

I feel very angry and i feel life is so unfair. I start to hate everyone who is better than me. I start to pity myself.

But now, i try to control myself. I stop asking myself "Why me?" I know no matter what i said or how i vent my anger, it's not gonna to change anything. I just need to accept it with whole hearted.

I can't be sad and unhappy all the time. I need to brace up. I don't want to make the people around me feel sad.

Whenever i feel down, i don't ponder "why me?" question anymore. Nothing is gonna to change. Try to think about the happy times instead. Smile to myself and say. At least i am still alive and free from sickness.

No comments:

Post a Comment