Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Disappointed With Pos Malaysia

Until now i have not received my parcel from Pos Malaysia. The parcel has already reached the post office at my region but they don't intend to deliver to me because i am always not at home due to work. Post Office is opened on every Sunday in my area. So they can always send to me on Sunday.

Yesterday they gave me a call. They want me to go to their office to get the parcel myself ! MYSELF ! Why i need to go at the first place? I have already told them that I am at home on Sunday. They can kindly deliver to me on Sunday but they refused to. So i asked them to just deliver the parcel to Post Office in the town so that i can get from there as i don't know where is their head office. I don't want to drive blindly around the area just to find their head office.

I even have to ask them to issue a call card for me to claim my parcel. I waited for the call card yesterday and it was not delivered to my house. Then how am i suppose to claim my parcel??

I called them yesterday in the afternoon whether they have sent the call card to me and their reply was no. The call card will only be sent to my house today. Well, let's see whether they will send the call card to my house today.

All the items in the parcel are my hamsters' beddings. I need it for my hammies. They need to have a comfortable bed. Without it, i can't help them to change the bedding. They can't sleep on the newspaper. It will dirty their fur !!

What to do... i need to trace my parcel again today. Later i need to call to the post office to check whether i can claim my parcel tomorrow. I don't want my parcel to go missing :(.

No comments:

Post a Comment