Wednesday, December 16, 2009

宫心计

I am sure many of you have watched this TVB drama. I am not able to put the title in english because i have forgotten the title in English. It's too long..

I love this drama. I love to look at how the women fight among themselves. It's not the normal catfight but full of schemes and plans that can make you die !. I like to look at how the women strived for their best to be on the top. They can be very unscrupulous even to the best friends. Well, that's life. Even in reality, humans are like that too. Only the top and the best can stay on top. The minor ones are always below them.

I would say some of the actresses and the actors acted very well in the drama. I loved to look at the baddies because they are showing the true self of the humans when someone is greedy for power.

But the ending is always the most boring part. The baddies always failed and the good ones always win. No such thing for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment