Thursday, December 24, 2009

Maybank 24-hour World Class Customer Care ... ABSOLUTELY NOT !

Maybank customer service totally sucks ! i have called them more than 15 times using my handphone and no one is picking up my call at all ! Where is the first class service !? This is totally sucks !. It's not even Xmas yet and they are already not working? This is really terrible !. It's not acceptable at all ! I do not have much money in my handphone to keep calling them. Each call cost me around 50 cents. What the hell is that?

I have forgotten my password and i need them to reset and this is what i get. Stupid bunch of people working in Maybank.

Damn lazy ! They even dare to say that they are providing world class service. This is terrible. Really terrible. I am gonna to cut my card after my easy payment scheme for my computer. I am not gonna to use their service anymore !

No comments:

Post a Comment