Thursday, December 31, 2009

Year 2009... Comes to an End

Year 2009 has come to an end. I hate my year 2009. It has brought me a lot of unfortunate events even the last day of year 2009. So many things have happened during this year. I am not sure whether i am looking forward to year 2010.

I feel so worry and confuse now. I am afraid year 2010 will be worse than year 2009. Too many things have happened this year until today. There are certain things which i can't accept but i have to accept them no matter what.

The happiest moment that i have in year 2009 was i finally graduated. Not only that i get 5 cute furballs accompanying me. In this year, i have met a cute man too.. But, riceball is still the best ! He is not my dream man but he is the man that i love most. Forever and ever !

Riceball has been going through thick and thin with me all these while. Without him, i don't know what i should do. I am a blur and stupid person at times. But he is always there to guide me and giving me advices.

I hope in year 2010, i will be able to have a happy year with him and many more years to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment