Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Some People...

Some people are so hateful. Some people are plain insensitive towards other people's feeling. I really hate them a lot. There is such person in my life and she is someone close to me. I have developed 'i-hate-to-talk-to-you' feeling for her. I tried my best to suppress my real feelings whenever i talk to her.

She likes to complain to me about something she has yet i do not have and yearn to have at times. This is really hateful. I always have bad thought. At times, i hope that something bad will happen to her so that she will shut her mouth off. I know i am bad having this kind of thought but i just couldn't help it. I just want her to learn her lesson and appreciate the things that she has now that GOD has given to her and not me. SHe has just taken it for granted. I just hate her. I hate her proudness. I hate the way she complains. But there is nothing i can do. She is someone close to me.

I feel inferior everytime talking to her. I think i will make myself MIA soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment