Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Poslaju Sucks !

UPDATE: Where is my Parcel ??!!!!.. No call at all from Postman of PosLaju. Call them they said already pending for delivery. But until now 3++ no call at all from the postman. This is the first time poslaju so slow. They usually call me at around 11am. But now already so late. Where have they send the parcel to??? The item is not cheap ok... Pray God hopefully is not lost :(

Why does Poslaju bother to have the tracking system when you can't even track your parcel's location? I can't even track where my parcel is now. It still pending at the same place and area. So does it mean that the parcel is still at its origin?

is it really that difficult for them to update the location of the parcel? I thought they just need to scan the barcode to their system and voila ! everything is done. It makes you worry whether your parcel is missing or still pending for delivery? No news. Nothing at all.

It's already 9.16am now and still i can't track my parcel. It's still pending in the same status since yesterday night. Stupid !

Update for a while will die is it?

So, where is my parcel now !? have to make a call to the poslaju later at around 11am. >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment