Monday, August 17, 2009

What am i doing ?

I have been asking myself this question many times. What am i doing in the office? i have been sitting in the office with nothing much to do since last week. i feel like a dummy here. I know i should be happy that i have no pressure at all sitting in the office without anything to do yet i still get my salary. This is sucks ! I hate this kind of life. I want to do something whether it's paperwork or just some simple coding. I hate doing research in the office. I have been doing research in the office since last two weeks.

All these while, i just sit in the office to surf the net. It makes me look so stupid. It makes me unmotivated to work at all. My skills start to deteriorate. I want to do something instead of passing my time by surfing the net aimlessly.

I start to hate my life. Boring and mundane. No achievement. Nothing !. this is what i fear most. What have i been doing all these while? Worthless at work. Useless at home !

No comments:

Post a Comment