Friday, August 7, 2009

Review: Skin79 Oxygen Mask

I have bought a bottle of Skin79 detoxifying Oxygen mask. all you need to do is to apply the cream on your face. Then you will feel some tingling sensation on your face. You can see bubble foam forming on your face. I don't see much bubble foam on my face though. Maybe i put too little.

After 10 minutes, you just need to wash it off with lukewarm water. You will see that your skin is fairer. But the fairness is only temporary effect. After a while, you will go back to your normal skin tone. Abit disappointed. The purpose of this mask is not for whitening i guess... It's more for supplying oxygen to your face. Once your face has enough oxygen, then it won't look so dull anymore. That is only my opinion.

I have already used a few times. But each time i only use a small amount. That's why not much bubble foam forming on my face. Will try to use more next time. At least no pimple pop up after using this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment