Thursday, August 20, 2009

Part 2 of Poslaju

UPDATE: Good ! This time they give me a call directly instead of making me worry the whole day. So early they call me. At least i have seen slight improvement. But don't say too fast first. What if............... (touchwood !)

I have another parcel with poslaju again. And i don't understand why recently Poslaju never update their parcel status online. It's not as efficient as last few months where they diligently update the parcel status.

Yesterday, I went home and found a slip from poslaju to take the parcel on my own. But before getting the slip, i already went to poslaju and get it myself. What about this time round? I need to call them again? So sick of calling them all the time.

I think i better think twice before buying anything online anymore. I don't want to feel worry all the time. Though the things are cheap online but i am afraid that i will have heart attack due to poslaju inefficiency. sigh......

I have seen their notice board yesterday i saw 5% of misplacement of parcels. Which mean they send to the wrong recipients ! Oh gosh ! that's a lot ! How can they misplace the parcels? Don't tell me the address is wrong? This is dangerous ! I feel at risk whenever sending or receiving my parcels from Poslaju now.

You see, i need to call them again at around 10.00am to track my parcel whereabout.

I think this is really the last time i am going to purchase anything online. Stop first before having a heart attack :(

No comments:

Post a Comment