Tuesday, November 15, 2011

International Airmail

Sigh… Why international airmail takes so long? It has been more day 12 today but no parcel arrives at my house. I thought able to get baby food by this week but too bad, International Airmail fails me. I don’t know is International Airmail problems or our local post office problem.

Hopefully it’s not lost. I spend altogether RM50++. I have already received my royal airmail which was sent out last week and i got it yesterday. International Airmail was send 2 weeks ago and until now i have not received it.

Don’t tell me. It’s lost? There goes my baby food and i need to order from local again. 2 boxes for RM50 including postage. Yet, i bought it from overseas 5 boxes for RM50 including postage.  Sigh… i have wasted my money again.

No comments:

Post a Comment