Monday, November 14, 2011

Disappointed with Pizza Hut

I really hate to go to pizza hut now. Especially pizza hut in Sunway Carnival and also Kulim, Kedah. Their services are really horrid. I really can’t stand their black face and their laziness. Argh.. they are damn damn lazy.

This will be another blacklisted restaurant from me. It’s because their customer service is real real bad. If they are so unhappy with their job, they may as well quit. Why show your black face?

I don’t understand why all these franchise restaurants have bad customer service attitude? No training before they start work? That’s bad isn’t it?

I think i will not go to any franchise restaurant for time being because i really can’t stand their attitudes. I think they lose one customer is not a problem to them. After all there other people who are willing to put up with their attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment