Monday, November 14, 2011

Missing Parcel again…

I don’t understand why it takes so long for one parcel to reach my place using international airmail. Sigh… i have a feeling that it will be either lost or delay for a month or so before it reappears again.

I bought some baby food online from overseas and until now there is no news at all. Worst, international airmail is not traceable. Crying face

I feel so fed up now. I always wanted to try to buy baby food from overseas because they have more varieties compared to the local here. What we have here are only Heinz which you can see in most of the hypermarket. Cold Storage is better because they have more variety but also less compared to overseas. Plus, overseas are much cheaper than local. Sigh…

It will be a waste if i lost the parcel because I have bought around 5 boxes of baby food. Heartache now when i think about it. Moral of the story is, if you want to buy from overseas, use good courier service even if it’s more expensive. Just buy more then it will be more worth it, than using cheap postage and lost the whole thing !Steaming mad

No comments:

Post a Comment