Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I start to hate Poslaju!

What the heck men? Where is my parcel? I waited from morning until now and there is no sign of Poslaju van nor motorbike. Don’t tell me they send to the wrong address again?!

I really hate to wait for the courier to come to my house. If they confirm come then it’s good. What if not? What should i do?

What is wrong with our current postage service? Firstly, it’s International Airmail and next it’s Poslaju now. What is the problem here? Don’t tell me i can’t buy some baby food for my baby? Both parcels are for my little rascals and both parcels don’t arrive until now.

I have waited for 14 days for my International Airmail parcel and until now there is no news at all. Then Poslaju. Called this morning to ask regarding my parcel and they confirmed will send it to me today but until now i did not receive. What is their problem? Is it that difficult to find my house? Don’t tell me they send to the wrong house? Why bad things have to happen to me? Am i really down with bad luck recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment