Sunday, December 25, 2011

Most Embarrassing Moment in 2011

I have the most embarrassing moment in my life a day before christmas Sad smile

I have to borrow RM2 from a stranger to pay for my car park because we did not have any cash left in our wallet ! Surprised smile 

It was totally embarrassing because we were not able to return the money to her because as soon as i had withdrawn the money from the atm, she has gone. Maybe she was afraid that she couldn’t drive out from the parking area after payment is made for the car park if the car is not driven away at a stipulated time.

But we really want to return the RM2 to her! After all, we borrowed it out of emergency. I don’t want people to think that we are trying to cheat the RM2.

If she ever come across this blog, please contact me here so that we can arrange to return the RM2 to you. It’s not a good idea to take the RM2 from you.

Frankly speaking, at the moment, i feel like a beggar. It’s because i am not able to return the money to her. I feel horrid !

Until now, i still feel horrid and embarrassing. How can i return the RM2 her? Is there a way for me to find out?

A lesson to learn. Always communicate properly with your partner. Sometimes, i really hate my partner for not talking clear and cause miscommunication. I thought he still has RM2 in his wallet that’s why said we proceed with the payment after all i still have some small change in my wallet which is enough for our parking fees. Till now, i am still angry at him for this kind of mistake.

From today onwards, i will put a lot of spare coins and change in my wallet to totally avoid this kind of embarrassing moment again!

No comments:

Post a Comment