Monday, December 5, 2011

I have bought so many things online

Recently i have bought so many things online and all of them are from overseas. They are mainly from UK, US and China.

But none of them has arrived. I bought 2 books from UK and they were shipped out on the 26 and 28 Nov respectively but i have not receive them though it’s already 5 Dec. Hopefully it will reach by next week. I won’t be around to wait for any parcel on the 16-19 Dec. Argh…

Then i bought Baby’s food again from iHerb ( disc code UME339 ) last week and hopefully i will be able to get it after i return from my trip.

Then i bought some things from Ebay UK yesterday and i also hope that it will arrive after i am back from my trip.

And one more parcel from china. Hopefully i am able to receive it within this week / next week.

I think shipping is very slow in Malaysia. Some time it takes weeks and some time it takes months. Argh…

I just pray hard that my orders will not lose during delivery because all these are my precious orders especially the baby food, books and also product from china.

No comments:

Post a Comment