Sunday, January 1, 2012

Slow Slow Slow !

Where on earth is my book this time? It has been 16 days but i have not even receive my book from Book Depository. Does it really need this long to reach Malaysia?

I am looking for Gina Ford’s parenting books but it seems like i can’t find it in Penang. So, I bought one from Book Depository. But i have no idea why until now the book is not here yet. How long do i need to wait?

For the first two books, it took about 15-16 days to reach me. But for this one, 16 days is already over and i am still waiting for it. Hopefully, it doesn’t take more than 1 month to reach me. I want to buy another book regarding parenting but i am not sure now whether should i buy from Book Depository because i am afraid it will take very long again. I think i will only buy next week.

Sigh… hopefully the first book can be here soon. If lost, have to report to Book Depository. Sad smile

No comments:

Post a Comment