Sunday, December 11, 2011

Lesson Learnt

I have learned a lesson today. Never ever lazy in your business. I should have taken the photos of all the parcels which i send out to my customers before handling them over to the courier office counter.

Yesterday, i have a parcel to be sent using POSLAJU. I had wrapped it up properly and written the address, tel and recipient’s name at the envelope. But, i did not take a photo of this parcel as proof. I thought nothing will happen to the parcel but who knows i have written the tel. no and also the recipient’s name wrongly on the POSLAJU slip! Damn it!

What a silly and stupid mistake. I should have taken a photos of the parcel so that i can compare the address, name and tel. at the parcel with POSLAJU slip.

But i can’t do anything now. It’s already sent out. All i need to do is, i have to give POSLAJU service centre a call tomorrow so that they can take note of it and will not send to the wrong person. Else, i need to resend and lose some money. Bless me GOD…

No comments:

Post a Comment