Sunday, December 18, 2011

Hard Rock Hotel Penang

I am back from Hard Rock Hotel Penang and i must say i am quite disappointed with it. It is not as good as it stated and i don’t think the service is that good too.

If i were to rate this hotel, it would say 3/5. The overall design and structure don’t look like 4 stars hotel for me. And the room doesn’t worth the price i paid for. RM450++ per room per night is tad too high with such a small room.

Here are some of the room’s photos.

IMG_0096

This is a photo taken from the bathroom. You must be thinking where is the mirror. It is a sliding mirror. If you the mirror away / apart, you can see this man or should i say a rocker?

IMG_0098

This is the bed. The size doesn’t look like King size bed but i might be wrong.

IMG_0093

This is taken from the lobby. I was testing the canon’s camera miniature effect.

IMG_0116

This is taken at the Starz diner’s restaurant.

I am truly disappointed with the Starz Diner buffet dinner. It really doesn’t worth the price. It was too expensive. RM76++ / person. It only has limited no. of food. To me, the food cooked until too hard like the roasted lamb or too salty. It doesn’t look like international buffet to me. It has too little choice. Overall, it looks pathetic. I would only rate it 2/5.

Conclusion, i won’t stay in this hotel again. I would prefer to try out other hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment